Chambers for dust test exposure
Dust test are carried out on different components to evaluate the protection degree against solid agents, evaluation the resistance in values of 1 and 6, being a nomenclature IP XY (X = from 1 and 6). These values will be given in function of he diameter of the particles used during the test.
The test chambers are prepared to comply with different international standards, based mainly in two methodologies:
1- Dust suspension by envelope through a circulation pump.
2 - Aspiration and suspension of the dust by compressed air injection or blower fan.
The chambers are characterized by a sturdy stainless steel interior construction, with large observation window with cleaning system for observation of the interior of the chamber.
• Volumes: From 512 to 8.000 liters
– Suction and suspension of dust by means of compressed air or blower fan.
– Suspension of dust by envelope through circulation pump.
– Workspace manufactured in Stainless Steel AISI 304(18/8).
– Glass door with frame with cleaning brush.
– Access-port of 80 mm.
– Interior light.
– Cycle counter.
– Customized solutions
– Height adjustable trays.
– Accessories to do the standards according SAE J575 jointly with EN 60529 in the same chamber.