Modular rooms for pharmaceutical ICH and FDA stability test for constant conditions of temperature and humidity
Modular temperature test rooms are similar in the construction to the climatic test rooms, but designed for test of stabil thermal fatigue (hot and cold) with humidity control.
• Volumes: According to customers need.
• Temperature range: -70ºC, -40ºC, -25ºC or 0ºC to +85ºC
• Temperature Stability: ±0,1 ºC to ±0,5ºC
• Temperature Uniformity: ±0,5 ºC to ±1,5ºC
Humidity range: The humidity can vary from about 10% to 98% RH.
– Temperature control with automatic adjustment and precise control system of the PID parameters.
– High precision temperature probe.
– Observation window.
– Interior light.
– 80 mm Access-port.
– Alarms management system
– RS-232 Communication port. (depending of models)
– Control software.
– Automation for fault management with display screen by messages.
– Condenser unit: air or water cooled.
– Control by microprocessor with touch screen panel.
– Additional access ports of different diameters
– Reinforced floor.
– Additional shelves.
– Lateral access for conditioning an external unit
– I/O digital or analog for events.
– Additional sensor to control the temperature on samples
– Data Logger